Inspire Podiatry is a professional podiatry clinic in Albany Creek that actively listens to better understand the help you seek to relieve your foot pain or shin pain. We deal with the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of Lower Back Pain, Hip Pain, Knee Pain, Shin Pain, Ankle Pain, Heel Pain and Foot Pain. We face challenges with optimism, we innovate & constantly improve.
We have a special interest in Heel Pain with the latest Shockwave Treatment Machine for your patients. We have a keen interest in treating Running Injuries and love using our Functional Fit Running Gait Analysis Lab. We play above the line and and undergo continuous training to ensure you are receiving the latest developments in treatment.
Running Assessment & Sports Injuries
Reduce the incidence of an injury and have your running technique & alignment assessed. We focus on determining why your pain has developed and how we are going to treat it. We love to give advice on how to make your foot and leg strong, so you can transform your feet from bricks into springs!
How We Are Different
Inspire Podiatry Approach… We listen, we care, we serve.
From the very first appointment you will be enriched by the deep and genuine knowledge of our experienced podiatrist to understand your treatment complaint.
We like to take the time to:
- Listen to your symptoms
- Assess your foot function and alignment during walking and running as we like to find the underlying cause of your pain.
- Treat your foot pain and other pains appropriately with the best evidence based research available.
- Review you, to ensure your expectations have been met and to prescribe appropriate exercises to make your foot and leg strong again.
- We are a genuine team that aspire to be LEADERS IN THE PROFESSION.
- We EMPOWER KNOWLEDGE to achieve EXCELLENCE IN CLINICAL CARE.
- We practice open and real communication.
Meet The Team
Helen Claybourn & Stephanie Bain
At Inspire Podiatry we believe every patient need to achieve the best treatment outcome possible. We look forward to helping you.
Health Fund Rebates
HICAPS, Medicare, DVA & Onsite Health Fund Rebates Available.